Submitted By: Lew Roth (Sheffield)
1. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has T in it?
2. What do you throw out to use and take in when you’re done?
3. What can be written forward and backward and upside down and still be the same word?
4. There are 2 in a whole, 4 in a pair, 6 on a trio, and 8 in a quartet. But, what name is just one of me?
5. A boat full of people just went under a bridge and now not a single person is on it. How can this be?
6. Say my name and I disappear.
7. Why is the letter T like an island?
8. What gets wetter as it dries?
9. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes, but not in decades, years, or days?
10. What always runs, but never walks … often murmurs or babbles, but never talks … has a bed, but never sleeps and has a mouth, but never eats?
11. What is special about the following series of numbers 8, 5, 4, 9, 1, 7, 6, 10, 3, 2, 0.
12. Forward I’m heavy … backwards I’m not.
13. How far will a blind man walk into the woods?
14. The more you have of it, the less you see.